Civil law is the branch of private law which refers to the condition and capacity of individuals, families, property, transfer of assets, contracts and obligations.
In addition to our Estate Planning and Family Law specialists, our Civil Law department also offers advice in contracts and transactions of a non-commercial nature.
We also assist with real estate transactions of all types, including:
- Sale and Purchase Contracts
- Rental Agreements
- Review o Home Mortgage Contracts
- Establishment and Registration of Rights of Way and other encumbrances to title.
Shirley & Associates can assist with drafting a wide range of civil contracts which include:
- Sale and Purchase Agreements
- Promises to sell
- Promise to Mortgage or Lien
- Sale or Assignment of Credits, Incorporeal Rights, or Hereditary Rights
- Exchange Agreements
- Inter Vivos Donation
- Lease Agreements